November 10, 2017 - 6:00pm
The Depot, Minneapolis
225 3rd Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55401
A night to sip, shop, and support the University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital.
This walk-around wine and food tasting event also includes the opportunity to shop local boutiques of the Twin Cities and experience a fashion show for a fabulous cause! Guests will:
- Sample a wide array of wines from signature collections.
- Graze on gourmet goodies prepared by D'Amico Catering.
- Chat with charming Wingmen, who wander the room tempting you with amazing auction items.
- Wander through the marketplace, trying on boutique attire, artisan jewelry, and accessories.
- Bid on irresistible items and one-of-a-kind trips in the live auction.
- Sit back and enjoy the fashion show, featuring the fashions modeled by community leaders and local celebrities.
FashionFest supports crucial, life-changing pediatric patient services at University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital—transforming the care experience for pediatric patients and their families.
Because of your support, we were able to raise over $315,000 for crucial patient programming and activities at University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital. For more information on programming this event supports visit our Funds at Work page.